Sunday 3 February 2008

Imminent travels

Even though I contract through an English language school in Ireland, I'm eligible for the same travel benefits Air Astana employees get, which means I can fly anywhere Air Astana flies at a heavy discount, assuming there's room on the flight. And believe me, I plan on putting those benefits to good use as long as I'm here.

My first trip I've arranged is coming up very soon - I'm flying to Bangkok in a little less than two weeks for a 6-day holiday. I haven't decided on my itinerary yet, but I was in Thailand 8 years ago and I loved it, and ever since I have longed to return to SE Asia and explore it further. So, as you can imagine, I'm very excited.

Then from mid-to-late March, I've got two weeks off and I'll be returning to Edinburgh for a week or week and a half... also, I'd like to go somewhere in Europe that I haven't been to yet (Rome and Barcelona are at the top of my wishlist) if I can avoid the Easter crowds and increased airfares.

I love traveling. Life doesn't suck. :)

1 comment:

ErinOrtlund said...

Lucky you! I need a job that enables me to travel often! Enjoy yourself. :)