Wednesday 30 May 2007

Family photos

My parents recently had a bunch of their old slides digitized, so I thought I'd share a few (for this first batch I'm going to be self-centered and only include ones with me ;-)).

They're a lot of fun to see, and it makes me a bit sentimental, but viewing them also makes me extremely grateful that I had a safe and happy childhood, and have a very nice loving family. I know not everyone can say that, and I try not to ever take it for granted. Thanks Mom and Dad, you're the best!


With my Mom...


and Dad.


With my older brother Todd (in the orange shirt) and Pugsy on the left


Todd and I again.


Family portrait (nice tiger jammies, eh?)


On a boat


13th birthday (with Cleo, pug #2)


Our first Santa photo (I'm almost 1, Todd is 2.5)


One of our last Santa photos, I think I'm around 10ish.

2 comments:

ErinOrtlund said...

Cute! It motivates me to keep taking pictures of mine--maybe they'll end up on a blog someday--or whatever the equivalent is in 30 years! :)

Frank said...

Crikey, you haven't changed much! :)