Monday 19 March 2007

Welcome To My Blog

Greetings,

I've started this blog to share photos and words pertaining to my/our life. I've been meaning to do this for ages in order to share photos/anecdotes/thoughts, because overall I think I've done a pretty bad job of keeping in touch!

We recently moved to Edinburgh (after four years in Aberdeen). We love it here, and it feels like a positive turning point. Therefore, now seems like a good time to start sharing my world a bit more for my friends/family in the USA, Canada, and around the globe. It's so easy to lose touch, especially when seperated by many miles... so my goal for this blog is to keep those connections in tact.

I hope you enjoy this wee window into my/our life. Post a comment and say hi, won't you?

Brett

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brett, I enjoyed ...finally!!.. seeing you on The Weakest Link.....Kate

An American in Kazakhstan said...

Hi Kate, thanks for taking the time to watch it!

I tested the DVD of the show (the one that Jo couldn't get to work when you were visiting) a few months ago and it worked for me... weird. Although the picture quality of the show isn't as good online, at least you were able to watch it! :-)

suroush said...

Hi Brett,

I read your blog and all sounds very interesting. The same irish school has mentioned to me about the same opportunity to teach in kazakstan with the same airline. i was just wondering if you had anymore information on when you expect to start and the terms and conditions that will go with it. i too have an aviation background and see this as a great opportunity. i would appreciate any information you have on this opportunity

Very interested to hear your thoughts,

Regards,

Suroush